Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just connected my ipod classic to charge the battery and…

Customer Question
Hi. I just connected...

Hi. I just connected my ipod classic to charge the battery and got a message Key Test.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPod?

One of the first I believe. Had it a long time, like maybe 6 or 7 years or do. How do I get rid of the message since I have no key pad?

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your iPod?

Can't do anything. It's connected to a computer but even if I disconnect can't remove the message and can['t turn the ipod off either/

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Have you tried resetting your iPod?

My ipod restarted after a couple of hours without any intervention and it works just fine. Problem solved itself without input from you.; Thank you for your fast response, but I didn't need the help after all. Can I get m;y $30 back please?
Oh, and Merry Christmas or, to be more community minded, Happy Holidays!!

You can request cancellation by calling 1(###) ###-####/p>

Hi I advised Kamil that my iPod returned to normal with no input at all from myself or from Apple Support. However, I did pay for service and didn't need it in the end, I would like my money back please. Could you cancel the debit to my credit card? Thank you and a happy to new year to you.

Please contact customer service on***@******.*** or

call them on +1(###) ###-####to clarify the payment issue.