Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

After ladyest software upgrade Apple is wanting to install…

Customer Question
After ladyest software upgrade...

After ladyest software upgrade Apple is wanting to install ID Touch but it will not accept my credit card, even though it is the same card I have been using since original set up years ago

Technician's Assistant: Which Apple product do you have?

IPad Air 1 & 2 and iPhone 4

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just want the card issue sorted out so I can start using Apple store again

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Sometimes restarting the phone will overcome this issue. Let me know if that works for you?

If that doesn't work, let me know the exact error message you are getting from the Apple Store.

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------