Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My x hacked my phone and computer. Need help now. I reset it…

Customer Question
My x hacked my...

My x hacked my phone and computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Need help now

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I reset it saw her screen on mine tonight not sure how long

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I just backed it up top my new MacBook tonight on iTunes not sure whats going on but this is illegal

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the model and brand of your phone please?