Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I dropped my phone and now it has vertical lines all over I…

Customer Question
So I dropped my...

So I dropped my phone and now it has vertical lines all over I tried the hard reset by holding down the power and home button but it just turnss off for a second and it would go back to the vertical lines

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

A week ago I guess...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

For now, that would be it, I just wanted to know if there's anything I could do Thank you so much!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If a hard reset did not work then the display either has a loose connection or it is damaged.

A phone repair tech can open up the phone to check the connection.

If the connection has come loose it can be reattached and the display will work normally again.

Let me know your zip code if you need details of a repairer in your area.

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------