Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I purchase a iPhone x and I have the iTunes showing also the…

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** ***** purchase a iPhone x and I have the iTunes showing also the phone says need to reinstall the ios what do I do

Technician's Assistant: What version of iOS are you running on your iPhone?

Ios 11

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I have just purchase the phone today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes T-Mobile was trasfering the updates from my iPhone plus 6 to the iPhone x but didn't finish

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

1. Open iTunes on your computer.
  2. Connect your iPhone X to the computer with a USB cable.
  3. If a message asks for your device passcode or to Trust This Computer, follow the onscreen steps.
  4. Select your iPhon when it appears in iTunes.
  5. In the Summary panel, click Restore [device].
  6. Follow the instructions to confirm and complete restoring the iOS on the device.

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------