Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can’t load my apps my iPad keep saying that unable to

Customer Question
Can’t load my apps...

Can’t load my apps my iPad keep saying that unable to complete set up ID, can’t go back and can’t complete anything

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Don’t know just updated yesterday,and can’t go to settings

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I turn it off

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to know, why do I have to updated my iPad every other week with new IOS

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Hello:

Merry Christmas!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!