Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My son cant remember is icloud and password what can I do…

Customer Question
My son cant remember...

My son cant remember is icloud and password ***** can I do first he didn't rember the lock code so I took it to a iPhone repair store they told me they can reset the phone to factory settings now I cant set up the phone cause we don't know the icloud help please

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Its been a lil over two months ago cause the screen was broken I finally got it fixed yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Mac Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I really need help cause its one of his christmas presant

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To reset the Apple ID password, go to:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------