Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

They updated my phone while I was asleep they want the id I…

Customer Question
They updated my phone...

They updated my phone while I was asleep they want the id I had to open icloud I don't remember it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

iPhone 6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Sense last night

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Like what

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!