Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to play games and when I want to buy more coins to…

Customer Question
Trying to play games...

Trying to play games and when I want to buy more coins to continue playing it tells me to contact you

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple IPad 3 generation

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

A couple of days I think I need to add credit card info but can,t figure where to do that

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To add a credit card to the Apple Store using your iPad:

• Open the Settings app on your iPad.
  • Select iTunes & App Stores
  • Your Apple ID will be at the top: tap on it.
  • On the pop-up, tap View Apple ID.
  • You’ll be prompted to enter your Apple ID password.
  • Tap Payment Information.
  • Here you can enter the payment information of the new credit card you want to use.
  • Once all the information is entered including the billing address associated with your credit card, tap Done at the top. And tap Done again to exit Apple ID Account Settings.

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------