Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a MAC and had bought Office last year. It became

Customer Question
I have a MAC...

I have a MAC and had bought Office last year. It became necessary for me to wipe my hard drive and I would like to reinstall Office. how do I do this ?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

Os 10.13.2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I just wiped my hard drive last night, working with Apple. I haven't tried to use word since there are no Office logos on mat startup screen.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just want to be able uno use Word.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

When you subscribed to Office365 did you purchase Office 365 Home (5 user license)

or Office 365 Personal (single user license)?

Please sign in to your Office account here: www.office.com/myaccount

Click Install on the left then on the next page

click Install once more.

Let me know the result please.

Mike, Mac Medic