Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Apple Store & ITunes Card not redeeming. The last update. I…

Customer Question
Apple Store & ITunes...

Apple Store & ITunes Card not redeeming

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

The last update

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

it was a mistake...I don’t need to talk w a lawyer to activate an iTunes card....I also need my $26 Paypal fee removed...so I don’t pay $51 for a $25 gift card..Thank you!