Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

There is a billing problem with my apple tv. It is just a…

Customer Question
There is a billing...

There is a billing problem with my apple tv

Technician's Assistant: What Apple model do you have? How old is it?

It is just a couple years old. my credit card expired in November so I just want to update my account

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It does I just want to give my new credit card information to some one to update my account

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Apple? What happened right before this?

Just happened can you give me the number for me to call someone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you. I just need to deal with someone over the phone to give my credit card information

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.