Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a new computer. How do I transfer my account to my…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new computer. How do I transfer my account to my new Mac ?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

I don't know but is new therefore it must be the latest

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I haven't tried anything since I amend to the Mac

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I screwed up my last message to you, I am new to my Mac

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!