Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How tomake my iiPad louder. How to find this info info on…

Customer Question
How tomake my iiPad...

How tomake my iiPad louder

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

How to find this info info on the iPad

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I bought one of the first IPad air

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes since I upgraded recently, i dont know where to find the apostrophe, the level of sound and common stuff

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 6 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

go to settings > music > EQ > Late Night