Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do i chsnge my old creit card numbers to new one and…

Customer Question
How do i chsnge...

How do i chsnge my old creit card numbers to new one and also my [password ***** changed and i would like to check to see if it works

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I can't find where it says cancel old credit card numbers so I can insert new ones

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Mac have no idea of model number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Is my new password *****

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.