Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My wife bought a ipad mini wi-fi 16 gb modelA1432. I'm not…

Customer Question
My wife bought a...

My wife bought a ipad mini wi-fi 16 gb modelA1432

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I'm not sure could be google, or itunes, it was the one that came with the unit New.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

The ipad has gone into Activation Lock on its own, ane we don't Know the Apple Id or the Password

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To recover the Apple ID and password, go to:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------