Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm trying to sign in to Apple to sign up for a class. It…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I'm trying...

Second opinion] I'm trying to sign in to Apple to sign up for a class. It says my password ***** ***** How can I change it?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't know the date but it was within the last year.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes and it asked for my current password ***** the new one. I don't know the current one. What I thought is is won't work.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I tried resetting through Apple but I can't get it to work. please remotely connect to fix - thx
Why is it taking so long?
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Ensure you are using the correct lower or UPPER case letters.

If it still won't work, then to reset your Apple ID and password, go to:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------