Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to know how to make a playlst on ug. Ipad air. How do…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know how to make a playlst on ug

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Ipad air

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

How do I make a playlist on my ipad air

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I used this on my accer tablet but I bought an ipad about 2 or 3 months ago and can't use it on the ipad air

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm at home now and my ipad is here with me now Ok

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I do as I could do it on my android tablet but not on my ipad air. So I need yo to show me how to put songs on my ipad so I can use it to do some playing out at the bar that I play at can you help me with this as it doesn't tell me how to download the songs that I want to play, it tells me to go to favorites and do it that way

What is "UG"?