Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm trying to sign in to Apple to sign up for a class. It…

Customer Question
I'm trying to sign...

I'm trying to sign in to Apple to sign up for a class. It says my password ***** ***** How can I change it?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't know the date but it was within the last year.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes and it asked for my current password ***** the new one. I don't know the current one. What I thought is is won't work.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I ended up reaching Apple Care and somehow reached your company. Please accept my apology!