Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My friend is trying to log on her iPad her name is and she…

Customer Question
My friend is trying...

My friend is trying to log on her iPad her name is***@******.*** and she ha s forgotten her Apple password. The one she thought has come up activate lock on. I do not know how to get her pout of this. I have her iPad at my address and connected to my wifi

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

She is not sure the last one she used was Paul28051970

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do I find that

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is fine

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!