Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Where are my forgotten passwords? Everything - I was hacked…

Customer Question
Where are my forgotten...

Where are my forgotten passwords?

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Everything - I was hacked and need mail.com, facebook, amazon, etc.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I don't think I ever updated FB.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

Davemac3362, choco140,***@******.***, peach140

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 4 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Mike, Mac Medic