Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

What does all the terms such as IOS, Icloud ect mean? I

Customer Question
What does all the...

What does all the terms such as IOS, Icloud ect mean?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What version of iOS are you running?

I don't know enough to answer you I have an IPhone, a tablet

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I can use it some but now that APPLE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

WANT ME TO SIGN AGREEMENT I donot know everything they are talking about

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!