Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Turn Digital Crown to opec What does that mean. IOS series…

Customer Question
Turn Digital Crown to...

Turn Digital Crown to opec What does that mean

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IOS series 1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

2 days Turning push button

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That's allno

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!