Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Activation Lock. Not sure. It has been some time. I have had…

Customer Question
Activation Lock Technician's Assistant:...

Activation Lock

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not sure. It has been some time

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have had my ipad for a number of years. I took it to South America and it would not work.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 4 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

What is showing up on the iPad screen?

Can you tell me what to do?
Activation Lock is showing on my screen

It should say Activation lock then more information under it

It says that my Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons. To enable your account, reset your password ***** applied.apple.com

Thank you for the information.

Did you reset your password ***** the link?

No, have not been able to get to he link
Thanks, ***** ***** try it. Will you still be here?

Yes

This is really hard for me. can you walk me through it?
I thought that I had reset the password ***** our phone but when I put the new apple ID and password ***** the ipad it says cannot use the apple ID
I think I am there. Not easy. Your support is sure slow.

Were you able to finish the reset?

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!

Josh, Mac Support