Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Screen change to black and. How do I get color back? Siri…

Customer Question
Screen change to black...

Screen change to black and white. How do I get color back? Siri absolutely no help.

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

Updated to IOS 11 3or 4 days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Often new pages pop pop up with no-prompting from me

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Display Accomodation and you will see an option to Invert Colors. Turn it off.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.