Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I don’t remember which username & password I used.its a new…

Customer Question
I don’t remember which...

I don’t remember which username & password ***** used.its a new iPad about 4 weeks now,&I wanna download stock spy

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

7-14 days ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No.how do I do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing I can think of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert replied 6 months ago
Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your computer question.
Your iPad would use your Apple ID, and your Apple ID's password, I think. You can recover them:

1. To recover first your Apple ID (then later, in the next step, its password *****), go to this page:

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

and follow the process it recommends, to recover your Apple ID.

2. Then with your Apple ID, you go to this page and follow its process, to recover your Apple ID's password:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

and enter your Apple ID there, and then click on 'Continue'. And recover the password *****

(- You can do this on any internet-connected device that can access the World-Wide-Web, since I do understand that until this is done, your iPad is not usable for the purpose.)

- If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!
(If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.)
Thanks.