Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It starts up by asking for a password, then an apple

Customer Question
It starts up by...

It starts up by asking for a password, then an apple appears, then it asks for the password ***** Now I can’t do anything, I can’t enter the password ***** the keyboard does nothing, and the mouse won’t move. Batteries are good on all devices. I was in the process of updating because it said an upgrade was available

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I’ve never changed it since I first used the computer about 6 or 7 years ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, how do I do that, I can’t find any discs for thr imac

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that is all. I am texting you on my ipad

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I managed, after several hours, to fix the problem on my iMac. So I don’t need any service from you. Thanks anyway.