Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Kent chambers 707-396-2746. Apple x. I have forgot my

Customer Question
Kent chambers(###) ###-#### Technician's...

Kent chambers(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple x

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I have forgot my password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My email also is not active [email protected] .com

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

In cases where you have forgotten either your PIN/Password, or Apple ID Password, the only way back into the iphone is through a reset. This is for security reasons, so no one can ever just "get into" your iPad without your password.

You need to have iTunes installed on a computer to do this, so if you don't have it, click here to get it.

1. Open the iTunes program on the computer.
  2. Connect your iphone to your computer via the USB cable.
  3. While your device is connected, follow this step:
    • Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Then press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Finally, press and hold the Side button until you see the recovery-mode screen.
  4. When you see the option to 'Restore or Update' pop up in iTunes on your computer, choose Restore.
    iTunes will download software for your device. If it takes more than 15 minutes, your device will exit recovery mode and you'll need to repeat steps 2 and 3.
  5. Wait for the process to finish. Then you can setup and use your device.

My goal today is to provide you with the best service possible! I sincerely ***** ***** have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

f you have any follow up questions, please feel free to reply. Otherwise, please do not forget to rate my service to you at the top of the page, hopefully I have earned a 5-Star Rating :)

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas,

Thank youApple to call today and correct issue.

Ok