Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have new wifi service. I watch my Apple TV by mirroring…

Customer Question
I have new wifi...

I have new wifi service. I watch my Apple TV by mirroring because I lost my remote. How do I connect to new service so I can watch Apple tv

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Visio

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

None

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Sheri, Mac Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Mac Support Specialist

Hi JACUSTOMER-x0k1tndz,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. So we can get started, please provide the full model of your TV. Then we can go to the next step.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Remove the $25 dollar charge. I was contacting acorn tv. It had nothing to do with my question on Apple TV hookup