Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just purchase an second hand Apple Watch series 2 42mm and…

Customer Question
Hi I just purchase...

Hi I just purchase an second hand Apple Watch series 2 42mm and I’m trying to set it up

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Apple Watch?

I’m not sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple Watch? What have you tried so far?

I just got it today

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Its still recognizing the previous owner Apple ID and it want except my Apple ID
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!