Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Phone was sent in for repair and Imhave an apple loaner…

Customer Question
My Phone was sent...

My Phone was sent in for repair and Imhave an apple loaner but I have not re wives notice that my phone has been shipped back to me.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

iPhone 7. Repair idD274497403

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

My phone is in for repair. But I have not been notified repair has been done.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your Apple question.

Please tell me first, who or what company, did you ship the iPhone to, for repairs ?