Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I trying to log in to my Apple iPad but I can't log in. I…

Customer Question
I trying to log...

I trying to log in to my Apple iPad but I can't log in

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I haven't. I just got a new one

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I haven't.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Can you help me
Hello, are you going to help?
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!