Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't sign in to my itune account from and of the older…

Customer Question
I can't sign in...

I can't sign in to my itune account from and of the older apple t.v.'s

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I did change password

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!