Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my password. I downloaded an update and some new…

Customer Question
I forgot my password. ...

I forgot my password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I downloaded an update and some new music with the same password ***** have been using for some time now it is asking me to re-activate and says that password ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No how do i do that?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know if this is your Apple ID password?