Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Case# 100387393602. Strange things happened last night. as I…

Customer Question
Case# *****...

Case# ***** Strange things happened last night. as I was going thru he instructions we had a power failure for 5 minutes and after that the Mac would only come up with a bigO with a diagional line thru it so I quit and went to bed.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

I was running High Sierra.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

This morning I rebutted holding the command and R key and the Mac booted. I then tried to reinstall the Mac OS again but so far no results, It seems that when we had the power failure the mic disc was lost.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It has failed to reinstall the OS for 4 times now and I am stuck, Don't know how to proceed.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
unfortunately I aam using my new IMAC to talk to you since my MacBook Pro cannot receive email or nothing on it. Too it won't let you log into it for repair.
you can use my cell phone to give me instructions to get you logged on to the bad Mac. (###) ###-#### thanks
I was able to run first aid on the hard disk and it said all is OK
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.