Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I would like to stop in and talk person to person. Apple lap…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to stop in and talk person to person

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple lap top

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I lost my Skype

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I would rather stop in and explain I am not very technical when it comes to this

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

not happy with your answer I would like my payment back in full customer dissatisfaction,money back guaranteed