Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My apple watch has lost its pairing with my iPhone 7plus.

Customer Question
My apple watch has...

My apple watch has lost its pairing with my iPhone 7plus

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Apple Watch?

The latest. Cant remember number

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple Watch? What have you tried so far?

Just a few days. Have tried turning both right off and on again

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
12/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

• On the Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
  • On the iPhone, open the Apple Watch app, tap the My Watch tab, then tap your watch at the top of the screen.
  • Now try pairing your Apple Watch and iPhone again.

Let me know if that works?

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------

Pete, Computer Engineer