Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Ipad disabled connect to iTunes, I have very little computer…

Customer Question
Second opinion] ipad disabled...

Second opinion] ipad disabled connect to iTunes, I have very little computer knowledge sorry

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I don't even no what that means, sorry

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I brand new device

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You can recover the iPad by connecting it to the computer that it was originally set up with, and start iTunes to run the recovery process.