Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an I Pad, and it wont redeem my itunes card I got for…

Customer Question
I have an I...

I have an I Pad, and it wont redeem my itunes card I got for Christmas, I even had trouble loading and buying a song a few days ago,, but now wont recognize a fifty dollar card,Can you help

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPad?

Not sure what that means, i have used cards with no problem previously, no problem , only now

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

And how do I do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Cant get my gmail account either,,lol

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Log into your iTunes store account and check your balance to see if the credit has already loaded.