Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have locked myself out of my iphone. Can't remember

Customer Question
I have locked myself...

I have locked myself out of my iphone. Can't remember password ***** don't know how to fingerprint. This is a hand-me-down phone from my granddaughter and she set it up. I had used it properly before, but updated and had to use password ***** print. Neither worked

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About 1 month agoand can't remember what it is

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Don't know how

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Cris, Mac Specialist replied 7 months ago
Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

You are unable to get past the PIN and fingerprint is not working on your iPhone correct?

Did you still want assistance with your issue?

Please ignore request for remote support. I am not able to remote into your iPad for this issue.