Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I get totally rid of Weatherly on my MacBook Pro 2017…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get totally rid of Weatherly on my MacBook Pro 2017 with High Sierra?

Technician's Assistant: Did the application come with an uninstaller, either on the installation disc or in the application's folder on your Mac?

It came as an extension with Chrome. But when I tried to get rid of it by closing down the Chrome Ext. it did not go away.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 6 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Is only the Chrome browser affected?