Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mail page is at my Ipad. Where can I see that? I m just a…

Customer Question
Mail page is white...

Mail page is white at my Ipad.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Where can I see that? I m just a stupid user

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I tried to reboot twice without success

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I was working at a email was trying to delete some content before it went stuck and white

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
After a while the Mail page goes back to the standard screen
IOS 9.3.5
any news??
12/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First, we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

Note : Power button is the button you use to turn off your iPad or its screen. Home button is the round button at the front bottom.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

The proposed action didn't help. Still exactly the same situation.
So far I'm very unhappy !! since I paid quite some money!!
Since the first answer was not very good. Why I should pay now in addition??? I expect more support for this amount of money!!

We have just started working on this issue. Sometimes, it may take several solutions to fix the problem. How many email accounts are added to Mail app ?

If you are talking about secure remote, please ignore it. It was an automatic offer from this site, not sent by me. If I couldn't solve your problem, you will get full refund.

far the rating is BAD!
I don't think that I will ever use this website again and certainly will warn everybody and utilizing this website!!
I currenty used 1 email account***@******.*** 3 others were not used they were set inactive!

Please understand the situation. I'm trying to help you. Sometimes, it will take several steps/solutions to fix a problem. You need to understand that. If you don't appreciate someone helping you, then you can go ahead and rate me BAD or anything you want. But allow me to help you first.

If you are ok to work with me, then I'm happy to stay with you until we fix the issue. And if I couldn't solve the problem, you will get a full refund.

Back to the problem, we can delete the email from iPad and add it back. This will refresh Mail app. Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, calendar or Settings > Mail.

You will see the Yahoo account there. Tap it and it will open and then delete it.

You can also delete other inactive accounts, so it won't give stress to Mail app.

Then add the Yahoo account back (you need to know your Yahoo email password ***** add it back)

Does Mail work now ?

I set the email inactive. but the email page is still white. !

Don't make it inactive. You need to delete the account. Did you delete it ?

I deleted the email, but still it didn't work. Still the same situation: white email page!!

Did you delete all email accounts ?

When you held down Home and Power button, did it restart and show Apple logo itself ?

Hi there, How is it going ?