Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my password for the AppStore. My email is. I don't…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** the AppStore. My email is***@******.***.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't recall

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Don’t know how

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Do you have a phone number ending with -18? If so, what's the full phone number?

OK, I have sent a message to your iPhone 6 Plus now; you can now reset your password ***** your iPhone following the steps provided.

Could you do this now and let me know if it works? I'll stand by; thank you.

Forget it

I'll send in a refund request for you now. Please do NOT submit a rating (else you will be charged.)