Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

My I Pad screen went blank while viewing it and I’m unable…

Customer Question
My I Pad screen...

My I Pad screen went blank while viewing it and I’m unable to get it to turn on.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your device (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

Yes, but the power on slide does not appear on the screen. Not certain what the Sleep/wake button is. I used the button on the top of the pad.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you for your help.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
12/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 2 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First, we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

Note : Power button is the button you use to turn off your iPad or its screen. Home button is the round button at front bottom.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Prior to receiving your response I did try using both buttons at the same time and was able to turn on the pad. Went back and erased my credit card number and changed the expiration dates in an attempt to not be changed for fixing the problem myself. Evidently I did not do this in time. Kindly insure I do not have this charged to my credit card. Thank you.

Ok, please contact the customer support at *****@******.*** and they will do full refund of the deposit you made here. Please don't rate the answer anything to process refund.

Best Regards,

Ashik, Mac Technician