Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPad comes on and cuts off after several minutes.

Customer Question
My iPad comes on...

My iPad comes on and cuts off after several minutes

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Whatever Apple is

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Two days. I bought this from Bestbuy on March 4

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I’m very disgusted

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If the iPad is faulty then you should return it to BestBuy.

Bestbuy fixed It thanks

Glad to hear you got it resolved!

Happy Holidays! :)
Pete.