Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a new powerpoint icon on my mac and it is asking me…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new powerpoint icon on my mac and it is asking me to subscribe to office 365. I can't access any of my files. What gives?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your PowerPoint?

Never it came with my mac.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Word and excel have not been affected.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

When did this Office issue first start? Which version of Office, e.g. 2008, 2011, is installed?