Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just bought a new iPad and I need the email setting for my…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a new iPad and I need the email setting for my Mac.com account

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac? What about your iPad?

11.2.1

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried with your Mac?

I am working with my iPad mini 4

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that I need the email settings for my Mac.com email account

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
It’s asking for the incoming Host Name and User Name plus the outgoing host Name, user name, Andy password ***** start with
12/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To recover your Mac.com settings, go to:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid