Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I recently had a divorce, my x husband after 38 years of…

Customer Question
My name is***** recently...

My name is***** recently had a divorce, my x husband after 38 years of marriage is still very controlling. He some how hacked into my account and changed my password ***** I just want to cancel that account and start a new one. Please help me

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

When he hacked into my account and changed it himself

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I tried, but he changed the password, and I don't know it because he's a ###+*^%#%^^*

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hello Geraldine,

To create a new Apple account, please see:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203993