Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Unable to access gmail account on new iPad 3 mini. Unable to…

Customer Question
Unable to access gmail...

Unable to access gmail account on new iPad 3 mini

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Unable to access email account on new iPad 3 mini

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Unable to remember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I set up a new g,ail account and would like to remove it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
12/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know what is exactly happening when you are trying to access your Gmail account on your iPad are you getting any error message?

Mike, Mac Medic