Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am being charged on my visa monthly for apple iTunes.

Customer Question
I am being charged...

I am being charged on my visa monthly for apple iTunes. Please cancel this service.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

A few years ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

Downloading music to my iPod but haven't done this in years. My husband noticed that my visa is being charged $1.46 each month for a service that I haven't used in probably four years or more.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I don't think so.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Please give me just a moment to review your question.

Is your iPod an Ipod Touch?